So it seems that more than one travel blogger has received points from Hyatt to give-a-way this week to promote their new Q1 promotion.
I wrote about that in my last post discussing the bonuses that you can earn if you have multiple stays coming up at Hyatt this Winter or Spring.
Gary Leff is giving away 2 prizes of Hyatt Gold Passport points. The grand prize is 44,000 Hyatt points which is enough for TWO free nights at even the NICEST Hyatt hotels in the world, and the 2nd place prize is 22,000 points. Amazing! You can enter more than once in this one, but read the rules for cut-off times and stipulations.
ENTER HERE: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfromthewing/2012/02/07/i%E2%80%99m-giving-away-66000-hyatt-gold-passport-points/
Here’s the rules:
- Enter by leaving a comment in this post, name a Hyatt property that you would like to spend your points at!
- You may enter as many times as you’d like in this official entry thread. However you may not enter more than one time in a row. You have to wait at least until someone else enters in order to enter again. And please don’t name the same Hyatt property more than once.
- This giveaway opportunity will run through 6pm Eastern time on Friday, February 10th.
- I will draw the winners at random using random.org, post the results on this blog, and put the winners in touch with Hyatt Gold Passport in order to claim their prize.
- This is a giveaway, it’s done with Hyatt’s generosity and I’m not taking anything for myself here so hopefully it will be received in the spirit that it’s offered, no technicalities please and no complaints, all decisions on my part are final, any questions just ask.
If you enjoyed what you read then Click Here to sign up and receive email updates, so you never miss any new posts or top deals!!